Thursday 5 February 2009

Listen to Your Heart

"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself," the alchemist replies.
"And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity."



Two and a Half Years of My Life




Never thought I'd live in Thailand again, now I am.


Never thought I could love the country where I was born, now I do.


Haven't exactly got everything I want, but I'm a lucky, lucky lass indeed.


Two and a half years on my journey and I haven't regretted a single thing.


Haven't figured out everything , but I've figured out a few things: loving God, others and following my heart.


Never imagined how God had prepared me all these years--thru every laughter, heartache and tear, in 3 different countries, 3 diferent continents--to serve Him here in Thailand, yes He did.




Today I went on a field trip with my students to the science museum and we gazed at the universe in the planetarium. It was overwhelming. Too much to take in. What God has prepared for those who love him. (Jeremiah 29:11-13)


Two and a Half Years of My Life
I'm glad to have spent it as I did.













No comments: